Thursday, January 3, 2008

Woof



Yo, dude... you got any treats on you?



I've seen a few photos of Orlando Bloom at the Laurel Canyon dog park floating around the web the last couple of weeks so I thought I should mention I saw him there myself a few days before Christmas. He was there with his girlfriend, model Miranda Kerr, and a miniature Yorkie, not one of those random big dogs he keeps getting snapped with.

Miranda and I briefly exchanged words about our dogs-- she wanted to know the breed of my gorgeous black Pom, Pearl (her name has been changed to protect the wicked... me). Miranda was very pretty but nothing about her look or demeanor screamed Victoria Secret model. I didn't even know who she was until after the sighting. I will say she seemed very nice and she was very pretty but pretty in a very accessible way. She was nearly make-up free and wore her shortish hair pulled back in a ponytail. Also, she was rocking a really nice pair of black riding boots.

As for Mr. Bloom-- he spent most of the time on his cell phone. I heard him utter the words "wicked" and "rubbish" but didn't hear much else (damn him). He did manage to give Miranda a casual smooch when he finally did tear himself away from the phone. Orlando looked pretty much like he does on screen-- cute but nothing special. He's never done too much for me, to tell you the truth. I don't get it. Now, David Duchovny, who seems like nothing special on screen, is hot, hot, hot in the flesh. I met him at a party in Venice a few months back and let me tell you, that man is sex on legs. But I digress.

This is my hot bitch, Pearl.


No comments: