Saturday, January 5, 2008

Older, Fatter, Shorter



Peter Falk in his younger, slimmer, and taller days.


I just saw Peter Falk at the Beverly Hills Whole Foods. He looked older, fatter, and shorter than on screen but his bewildered expression was the same as always. Who knew a trench coat could be so slimming? He seemed nice though.

Speaking of Whole Foods, I spotted Jodie Foster there too a couple of months back. She looked tiny and very nondescript as she foraged for greens at the salad bar. I almost didn't recognize her in her mom jeans and sneakers. She's a cool lady though. A friend of mine has worked with Ms. Foster and has nothing but good things to say about her.

Perhaps the Huckabee clan should invest in a few trench coats for their next Christmas card. I wonder if they even make them that big? All I can say is God help us all if these crackers actually make it into the White House. Wait a minute. I take that back. I think invoking the name of God is what got us in this mess in the first place.



At least they opted for vertical stripes.



Images: peterfalk.com,
wonkette


No comments: